Guess Who's Back, Back Again (and again)

Hi, hello, yes you, I hope you are good and alive. Man, it's already mid year of 2023. I mean, IKR?! Is blogging still a thing? Even tho, it's so easy to watch rather than to read, if you know what I mean. You can so easily to watch or even listen short videos, not to read blog or news or whatever it is to read. Not gonna lie, it's fun to watch video but for me, sometimes I do feel overwhelmed. The feeling envy inside of me really consuming me and it's bad for me too. But in the bright side I got some tips, recommendation, and so much inspirations.

So I think, again for me it's easier to type or write. To edits some writings it's so easier than to edit video. Moreover for me the caption also really intimidating to me. 

I mean it's my first time to edit Reels, (your can watch my very first raw reels in here) Do you know how much to made that video? Even tho' it's just some clips with seconds duration ? it's a month or so. But I do appreciate that I did it. Should I making some more videos? And becoming tiktok-er or youtuber ? I do consider it to become one. 

Enough for that, 

I'm alive with complicated feelings. Aren't we all?  Marriage, motherhood, adulthood it's so harsh, hard and yet still doing it. Being 30, altho it's just a number nothing special but in the other hand, it's giving something yet idk what it is, do you understand what I mean. I take it as a yes that you get what I meant. (what I'm even talking about?)


So, from baby to a toddler with terrible two phases, and he's with two chicks. And in Indonesia, is very popular with ayam pilox. It's a chick which colored by pylox. I do adore with polaroid photos, it's intimate for me, you can't duplicate the moment and edit the photo. It's original I might say. 

Enough for this post, I'm just stating that I'm still and existing. 


#nowplayin #onrepeat (is it still a thing and relevant in 2023 ?) Sabrina Carpenter - nonsense



Comments

Popular Posts