Life as A Pisces

Tuesday, May 10, 2016




Hello there, I want to post as many as I could, so here it is. By the way, Hi May 2016!

Yes I am a Pisces, I was born on March 2nd, 1993. So, here's the fact of Pisces that so freaking relate to me. I got this from https://twitter.com/BestofPisces .


  1. will give 100% even when they know it should be 50/50.
  2. are great listeners & advice givers.
  3. need time alone every day to "recharge" mentally and emotionally.
  4. #Pisces already knows what will happen.
  5. #Pisces cry over dead animals in the road but feel no remorse about mowing down humans they don't like. #true
  6. love to dance, they are ruled by their feet.
  7. #Pisces are lazy but they get the job done!!! #ikr
  8. #Pisces are always thinking
  9. #Pisces overthink everything
  10. #Pisces although sweet and caring, can sometimes be extremely rude and sarcastic
  11. : These dreamers are great to lean on because they know exactly what to say and what to do during the hardest times
  12. #Pisces love beauty, food, clothing, films and nature
  13. #Pisces put everything they can into a relationship, even if its destined for failure
  14. #Pisces always make their family as priority, no matter how hard the condition is.
  15. #Pisces might be quite at times, but that is because so many extreme thoughts are running through their mind & they know you can't handle them.
  16. #Pisces finds it hard to make decisions because they see all sides to the question.
  17. When a is with you, they just want you to be happy.
  18. makes everyday interesting and makes life worth living.
  19. usually don't think of themselves. They try to please every one else before themselves.
  20. respect the truth over a lie every time.
  21. have a 6th sense and can feel what is going to happen next
  22. is known for being unpredictable.
  23. and so on and so on
Well, you can check their tweets on https://twitter.com/BestofPisces . I am a Pisces and I am proud of it. See ya!

Image source : Canva

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow My Instagram

Snap My Code

Snap My Code
Follow Me on Snapchat