2020 / 2021


-My A in illustration-

Gosh, it's been forever since I write in here. First thing first, I am married, now a mother of let's call him A. Wait what?! That escalated quickly.
How I miss blogging so much. Is it still a thing? Should I post more eventho no reader except myself? Am I being so insecure? The overthinking of me attack me. Well, I don't see why not I share my new journey. Not thinking too much just post it. 

Well, pandemic still in here. Hopefully getting better by the 2022. I know, it's crazy I know. It's just around the corner, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and boom, New Year 2022. The thing is, I am healthy, enough, grateful and still processing all of new life. New life as in wife, mother, newbie for everything, pandemic, and the other things still in ahead. Enough for now, see you on my next post 

Comments

Popular Posts