D-2

Lemme greeting no one in here and Hi!

Wow, it's still exist and I do miss so much blogging writing and stuff. I do still writing on my own journal mostly if I had problems or when I got mad at something. But in here, idk why I didn't write in here more. Maybe it's because of the pressure. Bare with me of my writing skills and my english skill gone bad. I can feel it.

Life update :
1. I got engaged and 2 days to go it's the engagement party you might say. You can check my latest instagram post in here.
2. Been stressing out with the prep of course because I'll be getting married
3. Getting fatter and I have to do something and do something about it
4. About to color my hair tonight. Wish me luck all by myself
5. Still learning how to maintain my mind but it's getting better.
6. I was mental break down back at 2018 around August - October-ish
7. Been Jogja like 4 times in 9 months, like wait what Win?
8. I found my second home
9. and so on, I can't remember exactly. Or more like too lazy to remember it and to describe it

Well, will do post more from now on. Let's just crossed my fingers if that happens in the future. Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts