Thursday Thought

Just a lil bit of Thursday Thought,

I really do I really am appreciate privacy. I won't give it away too much of my life. Because privacy is so rarely nowadays. I judge you silently, I know what you've been done, I know what you've been eating, I know where you are, I know what you bought, without chat you, what's up.

Post anything you want I don't give an eff. It's truly up to you. What I want to ask you this, don't you need privacy? Don't you need some space? Don't you need memories that you would like to keep on yourself? I know sharing is caring, which is true but do you want to sell your memories or life?

I know people try make a living out of it. Which is fine, I don't complain which is good for you. But sometimes you need privacy, so when people meet you they can ask what's going on, how's life without answering why don't you just watch my videos or my post?

It's new era, new world, this is world now and I'm totally OK with it. It's because me being an old soul that's all.

Am I the only one who thinks like this? Are you agree with me?

Comments

Popular Posts