I'm Back


First of all, Happy New Year to you from me! May 2018 will be better than 2017. In the past months, I have to private my blog because I want to build nice, simple, an easy to read blog and musing about my blog. 

After long consideration, I decided that this year I want to be more active for blogging. Like the other years, I always said like that. What I learn is, “do not force yourself and write with your own heart. Like, you mean it.” It’s ok if it’s just 1 month 1 post. No one force you to do it everyday. I need some preparation for my blog of course. Like the theme of my website, what language should I use, English or bahasa Indonesia, what’s the focus on my content, what I want to share to the readers, how to gain viewers when you’re such social anxiety and so on. The thing is I want to learn. And what I want, is to share my experience with you guys what I learn. So stay tune!

Comments

Popular Posts