20 Years Later

Sunday, July 02, 2017

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

#20yearslater I know it's very super uber late that I just read this book. But hey, I never missed the movie. And never bored to watching it. Eventho, it's not the first edition or whatsoever. But let's just continue, I truly deeply excited reading this novel. It's just took me 2-3 days read this book because I already know the story based on the movie. But still give me excited feeling. It's a must novel you should read before you die. Eventho it's too late but better too late than never right?



View all my reviews

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow My Instagram

Snap My Code

Snap My Code
Follow Me on Snapchat