Binge Watching List 2017

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Just a quick little update. I want to share with you guys my tv-series watching list or binge watching list or netflix and chill list. I tell you, it’s a lot and let me tell you. I will watch the tv-series like straight away as fast as I can. Because I don’t like being cliff hanger. Sorry eyes, I will make you more darker.
1.       The Defenders – Marvel Netflix
2.       Orange is the new black – Netflix
3.       Big Little Lies – HBO
4.       Breaking Bad – Netflix
5.       Bates Motel
6.       Inhuman
7.       American Horror Story
8.       The Exorcist Season 2 (if theres any)
9.       Stranger Things
10.   Terrace House

What do I miss? Comment below what should I watch? Is it worth to watch it? Open for any recommendation for any country. Thank you!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow My Instagram

Snap My Code

Snap My Code
Follow Me on Snapchat