Reading List 2017

Thursday, February 23, 2017

It's February and I do apologize that I didn't post for awhile because I have to scheduling my blogpost. Finally Win, you do something useful and right. #patmyshoulder As always I do have my own reading challenge and today I want to share with you guys my reading list for this year. If you have recommended books, please let me know :)

Reading list :




1. Coco Chanel – Nina Cosford Please click here if you want to buy this! 



2. This modern love - Will Darbyshire Please click here if you want to buy this!



3. Lean in - Sheryl Sandberg Please click here if you want to buy this!



4. Nasty Galaxy - Sophia Amuroso Please click here if you want to buy this!



5. BIG MAGIC : Creative Living Beyond Fear - Elizabeth Gilbert Please click here if you want to buy this!



6. The Great Gatsby- F. Scott Fitsgerald Please click here if you want to buy this 



7. 1984 – George Orwell Please click here if you want to buy this 



8. The Alchemist – Paulo Coelho Please click here if you want to buy this  



9. All The Light We Cannot See - Anthony Doerr Please click here if you want to buy this 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow My Instagram

Snap My Code

Snap My Code
Follow Me on Snapchat