Day 30 : Your highs and lows for the months

Tuesday, September 13, 2016


Day 30! The finale is here, it took me so long to remember it. Questioning myself, gosh how stupid I am not to write those things. What makes me happy, what makes me sad. I don't remember. 
Is it silly? Idk, maybe because today's mood not that great, well this couple days I guess. I really tired, tired to think. So, I cannot recall what's the high and lows for the months. For the lows of the months, we have a couple of fights (me and le bf) I don't want to share with you guys why and when, we're still together tho, I had an allergic after Pahawang Trip, and recently's mood. For the highs of the months, Pahawang Trip, the 30 days writing challenge, I read The Girl on The Train, drama korea(again), and the last but not least The Sims 4.

See you on my next posts! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Some months aren't really as great as the others but there are still beautiful albeit small things to be cherished. Have an awesome week! :)

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! Thank you so much :) Have an awesome week for you as well :D

      Delete

Popular Posts

Follow My Instagram

Snap My Code

Snap My Code
Follow Me on Snapchat