Day 26 : Write about an area in your life that you’d like to improve

Friday, September 09, 2016


Day 26! 4 days to go until this challenge come to an end. Nobody's perfect. And that's one of the way to makes us completing each other. You know what I mean. Well, maybe my anxiety and insecurities. Because trust me, anxiety it's not nervous or trend or something you showing off about. It kills you slowly and snatch your self confidence. Anxiety leads you to laziness and procrastination. And you won't be like that, right? 

It's not that I want to erase my anxiety like instantly but slowly but sure. The progress makes it beauty. One by one, even an instant ramen needs some process. Sorry, if this post really short but I don't have any words to explain. The thing is the weakness of yourself makes it beauty and strengthness. Once again, it's not that I don't want some changes or to be a better place. But you know.......

And I need to improve my writing skills as well......  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow My Instagram

Snap My Code

Snap My Code
Follow Me on Snapchat