Day 25 : Think of any word. Search it on the google images. Write something inspired by the 11th image

Thursday, September 08, 2016


So, the keyword that I choose is beach. I decided to make a poetry. The last time I made a poetry maybe when I was in junior high school.


People come and go, 
Never stay, 
They will leave

They cry
They laugh
They dance
They party
They suicide 
They gone
What can I do?

Just listen and watch 
Be there
Do nothing 
Day and Night

What about me?

They used me
They never care about me

But I will always be right here

I mad
they leave
some stay 

but who am I?
how unfair the world is

But at least,
My life has meaningful life for them 
Rather than nothing


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow My Instagram

Snap My Code

Snap My Code
Follow Me on Snapchat