Day 23 : Write a letter to someone, anyone

Tuesday, September 06, 2016



Tbh, I don't know who should I give this letter to..... So I would like to make a letter for future me rather than nothing.


Dear Future Me, 

I hope you stay healthy, happy, surrounded by amazing people. I don't know how old you are but glad that you can read this. Hope you can respond to this letter somehow. It's September 6th 2016 around 10 PM, it's raining outside, you are 23 years old and so far this is not year for you. Being 23 is so hard but I believe all the struggle, pain, tears, rejections, and happiness that I feeling right now lead to the better you right now. You hope something that you really want right now. 

Somehow, I hope you happy right now. That's the most important. Because happiness is so hard to find. Hope when you read this letter is not when you crying or sad or feeling like you want to give up because I know that you are stronger than you know. Braver than you know. All is well, everything is going to be ok. 

I hope you're not changing, if you do please better than 23 years old me. I don't know what to say but no matter what you did, no matter who you are with, no matter how hard life is the only person you can rely on is your family and yourself. I hope you can continue this letter for future you. 

Sincerely,



23-year-old me




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow My Instagram

Snap My Code

Snap My Code
Follow Me on Snapchat