Day 20 : Three Celebrity Crushes

Saturday, September 03, 2016



So, I just got home from saturday night with le bf. We had so much quality time together. And I forgot about this post. And I used my phone instead. Too lazy and too tired using my laptop. So for my three celebrity crushes,
I choose them because they can be anything, they are more than an actors, too beautiful and their acting skill is no doubt. And  If I choose based on their beautifulness, it's a very hard decision to pick top three because, please, I just can. So here they are :

1. Meryl Steep - Like who doesn't know her?
2. Johnny Depp - Again, who doesn't know him?
3. Robert Downey Jr. - I love how cockiness and sarcastic of him.

If I can choose another actors here's the list :

4. Morgan Freeman
5. Samuel L. Jackson
6. Liam Neeson
7. Leonardo DiCaprio
8. Angelina Jolie
9. Tina Fey
10. Amy Poehler
11. Tom Hanks
12. Pierce Brosnan
13. Helena Bonham Carter

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow My Instagram

Snap My Code

Snap My Code
Follow Me on Snapchat