Day 7 : 10 Songs That You’re Loving Right Now

Sunday, August 21, 2016



Hi peeps! I should make my blog posts more stable. I mean like what's a good timing for post and make it more schedule. You know what I mean. Soooo, I literally just got home from Pahawang Island. It's so beautiful there's a plus and minus with the trip. Upcoming post about Pahawang Island coming soon!



Current fav song, I choose these songs because I love to sing it and or love the beat so I can move my body a.k.a dance.

1. Blackpink - Whistle




2. Blackpink - Boombayah



3. CL - Lifted



4. Ariana Grande - Into You



5. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman



6. Destiny's Child - Stand Up for Love



7. Sia - Cheap Thrills


8. Cold Water - Major Lazer ft Justin Bieber



9. Drake - One Dance



10. Hivi! - Pelangi




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow My Instagram

Snap My Code

Snap My Code
Follow Me on Snapchat