Day 6 : Five ways to wins your hearts

Saturday, August 20, 2016


This topic is really funny for me hahaha. Despite what I write just be yourself. Do not be someone else to please me.



1. You have to be broadminded and open minded
Simple. The same reason you have to respect with others mind or opinion.

2. You have to be smarter than me
Is it the same as broadminded or not. But in this case, I assume different. You must be educated. Because who knows that you are my future husband and you have to be smarter than me and to teach the kids. You must know everything. Not being smart-ass.

3. You have to be sarcastic and crazy like I do
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. Well maybe that explain? I love sarcasm it means you are so intelligent. I love mocking to be honest but in the good way not bullying. Is that makes sense. You know it when you know me.

4. You have to be more mature 
Like I said, who knows that you are my future husband. I need someone who leads me. Someone that I have to respect because you're gonna lead the family. Is it sound too embarrassing? Or is it too weak? Well, that's my pov.

5. You have to be caring and kind
Who doesn't love caring and kind person and it must be sincere. I wonder who? Even tho, you have resting bitch face and muscle like in everywhere. I will be melted if you are so kind. Tough the outside warm in the inside. It's like aawww... Is it same with romantic? No, I don't think so. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow My Instagram

Snap My Code

Snap My Code
Follow Me on Snapchat