Day 15 : Bullet point your whole day

Monday, August 29, 2016


It's Monday but my Monday kinda great for me. In fact I didn't feel bad at all. Here's what I do in bullet points :
  • Wake up 
  • Check my phone
  • Check social media and email 
  • Charge my phone
  • Take a shower
  • Put some clothes on 
  • Put some make up on 
  • Pray
  • Drink
  • Breakfast 
  • Order gojek 
  • Go to work 
  • Work 
  • Lunch with my friend
  • Back to office 
  • Work 
  • Ice cream 
  • Order gojek 
  • Go to OneBelpark 
  • Meet up with le boyfriend
  • Dinner
  • Coffee and chit chat with le boyfriend
  • Go home 
  • Chit chat with mom
  • Put some daster (kinda dress pyjamas)
  • Take off my make up 
  • Open laptop 
  • Blogging 
And the next thing I will do phone with le bf and sleep. So night peeps!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow My Instagram

Snap My Code

Snap My Code
Follow Me on Snapchat