30 Day Blogging-Writing Challenge

Monday, August 15, 2016



I want to challenge myself and I want to make a habit out of it. I love to write but I’m not confident enough to post it. Even tho, I rarely post something in this blog but I do always check my blog. Like always. Just checking in. And now there’s a challenge for me and if I fail, don’t worry, I have a punishment a very hard one and I can’t tell you. So wish me luck! Here's the list in case you wondering. I will give it the link into each of day. Source : google.com

Day 15 : Bullet point your whole day
Day 16 : Something that you miss
Day 17 : The night of your last birthday
Day 18 : 30 facts about yourself
Day 19 : Write a short love story (fiction)
Day 20 : 3 celebrity crushes
Day 21 : What 3 lessons do you want to teach your children to learn from you
Day 22 : Put your music on shuffle and post the first ten songs
Day 23 : Write a letter to someone, anyone
Day 24 : Lesson you learn the hard way
Day 25 : Think of any word. Search it on the google images. Write something inspired by the 11th image
Day 26 : Write about an area in your life that you’d like to improve
Day 27 : Write something kicking-ass right now
Day 28 : 14 pieces of advice to a teen who is graduating high school
Day 29 : Your goals in the next 30 days
Day 30 : Your highs and lows for the months

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow My Instagram

Snap My Code

Snap My Code
Follow Me on Snapchat