Getting Weaker?

Thursday, October 01, 2015

I should post something positive to make myself like "Wow, she's so inspirational" kinda thing because I just realise in the work-world, the company might be research you before they hire you. Am I rite or am I rite? But tbh, I just wanna be myself. This is my virtual world, peeps can judge me and I dgaf. They don't know anything about me. They just can judge you by what you post, not what you feel. 


Moving on, yes I'm getting weaker. Emotionally, physically, like everything. I don't think that myself getting better. Last night, I went to emergency room. It's been a long time, kinda miss it and I just wondering what if I get hospitalised and what people reaction? Will they come after me? Nah... idts

The thing is.....




I

am

so

freaking

tired

of 

everything

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow My Instagram

Snap My Code

Snap My Code
Follow Me on Snapchat