Ho Ho Ho Ho

Sunday, December 07, 2014

Christmas wishlist time!! Wiiii!! Yeah, I know it's been a long time. So sorry that my design really really bad because I'm so tired and impatience and you know lazy..... But! I really really want to post Christmas wishlist. Basically, it's all about fashion thingy. The advent calendar it's not available in my country. Ugh!!! So freaking piss me off! But you know, what can I do? It's just a wishlist rite? There's a lot of things that I wanna buy but I don't wanna share with you guys because it's a LOT like literally. So, here it is the picture that I design and the source I will leave it in the link. Yes, I am so lazy, I just put all of the link.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow My Instagram

Snap My Code

Snap My Code
Follow Me on Snapchat