My Everything

Sunday, October 05, 2014

Quick post! Hi everybody, I just wanna greetings you! Oh btw, Happy Eid Al-Adha for those who celebrate! I'm in a hectic situation. I mean my mind. So much things to do but you know I always procrastinating. Bad! So music of the month or I would say Album of the month. MY EVERYTHING by Ariana Grande! Whoop whoop! Oh my God, her golden voice, Diva, her attitude just same with her age. Beautiful! Oh my God, love love love. I don't care if I act like an annoying teenager react to her but truly I admire her so much. Maybe I am a lil bit too late but it's perfect album for your season fall. I know it doesn't match in Indonesia because we still feelin like summer. It supposed to be rain season. WHERE'S MY RAIN!!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow My Instagram

Snap My Code

Snap My Code
Follow Me on Snapchat