H&M Bag Wishlist

Monday, August 04, 2014

Yup, I'm back people! It's August already and I don't know why feelin like Christmas is just about around in the corner. Yeah idk why... So, I'm going to straight the point that I really need bag, I mean BIG BLACK BAG. Why? Because, I need to put my laptop, phones, book, djournal, wallet, powerbank, tissues and the other important things in one place. It's really uncomfortable to bring so many bags. So, I decided to find a perfect bag. And BIG BLACK BAG is the answer or blue pastel as well. Today, I was searching "the bag" at the mall. Well, I'm not 100% satisfied, either there's no zipper or not big enough or the color is just not right for me. So, I search on the website and voila I NEED THEM! Here they are:




  1. Click here for the detail!
  2. Click here for the detail!
  3. Click here for the detail!
  4. Click here for the detail!
  5. Click here for the detail!
  6. Click here for the detail!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow My Instagram

Snap My Code

Snap My Code
Follow Me on Snapchat