Xscape

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Hello peeps! It's been a long time that I didn't post anything in here. So many thoughts that I want to share with you guys but the business and the laziness of me really unstoppable. I had a week off from my class but the project really killin' me inside. The score of my exam is already out and one more to go I just hope the score can make me survive. Thanks to God that I got a good score. And now I'm waiting for the last score. Ugh! Really I'm so curious of my last score. 

Recently Played and on repeat :


Michael Jackson ft Justin Timberlake - Love Never Felt So Good (Xscape)
The Bird and The Bee - Tonight You Belong To Me (One Too Many Hearts)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow My Instagram

Snap My Code

Snap My Code
Follow Me on Snapchat