F.I.N.A.L.L.Y

Friday, April 04, 2014

Yup yup yup yup! I did it! I dyed my hair! What do you think? My friends think I was inspired by Sonia Eryka who really famous on fashion blogger and everything but honestly I already bought Manic Panic since January perhaps it's just an accident you know. Well, I am happy so happy!! So is it fit to me? The color actually is Atomic Turquoise but it turned out to green but I am okay with that. My friends really is a professional hair stylist. I recommenced you to my friend. She is my best friend since we're junior high school untill now, Melati Sabrina, she's sweet.. nope crazy like me but seriously I really recommended you to her for fashion stuff, make-up artist, hair stylist and everything. (I bet you really happy, Mel, if you read this. I promote you) Well, I don't have like photoshoot or something like that just let the camera on my gadget do the job, right! Another checked on my resolution!

credit: Melati Sabrina, Salvian Kumara

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow My Instagram

Snap My Code

Snap My Code
Follow Me on Snapchat