NYX Cosmetic Wishlist

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Happy Thursday people! Gettin' closer to a long weekend! Tonight, I just wanna go home because mom took days off and I'm like whaaat am I doing in here? So today I will share you make-up or cosmetic wishlist again. But this time from NYX. And I this wishlist kinda made me 'ok Win, you should save money for all of this'. And I found revenge edition which is I'm like ohhh maann. Here they are! 

  1. Soft Lip Matte Cream, click here to buy it!
  2. The Adorable Shadow Palette, click here to buy it!
  3. Soho Glam Collection, click here to buy it!
  4. 3 Tier Stackable MakeUp Artist Train Case, click here to buy it!
  5. The Sex Bomb Shadow Palette, click here to buy it!
  6. Love Is In The Air Nail Art Collection, click here to buy it!



The Parallel Worlds Box, click here to buy it! (Mortal Instruments City of Bones)
Revenge Is Infinite, click here to buy it!

P.S: I already dyed my hair! FINALLY! Another resolution for this year checked. Coming up for the next post! xoxoxoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow My Instagram

Snap My Code

Snap My Code
Follow Me on Snapchat