Book Wishlist

Thursday, February 20, 2014

So one of my resolutions is more books. So here's my book wishlist and plus 10 days to go until my birthday, fyi. Perhaps you can buy one of this or all. I don't mind it. So here they are:



Well, mostly are bestseller. Yes, I picked bestseller books. The images from periplus and google.
  1. Tokyo On Foot, click here for the detail!
  2. Hundred Year Old Man Who Climbed, click here for the detail!
  3. William Shakespeare's Star Wars, click here for the detail!
  4. It's All Good: Delicious Easy Recipes That Will Make You Look Good and Feel Great, click here for the detail!
  5. Seriously... I'm Kidding, click here for the detail!
  6. Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Cookery Course, click here for the detail!
  7. Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Home Cooking, click here for the detail!
  8. Gordon Ramsay's Home Cooking, click here for the detail!
  9. My Father's Daughter: Delicious, Easy Recipes Celebrating Family & Togetherness, click here for the detail!
  10. Audrey: The 60's, click here for the detail!
  11. The Carrie Diaries TV Tie-In Edition, click here for the detail!
  12. The Bro Code from How I Met Your Mother, click here for the detail!
  13. 1Q84, click here for the detail!
  14. Bossypants, click here for the detail!
  15. Vader's Little Princess, click here for the detail!
  16. Cook's Wisdom, click here for the detail!
  17. Where we belong, click here for the detail!
  18. Love The One You With, click here for the detail!
  19. The Fault In Our Stars, click here for the detail!
  20. Execuse Me, Your Life Is Waiting, click here for the detail!
  21. To Kill A Mockingbird, click here for the detail!
  22. The Beginning Of Everything, click here for the detail!
  23. Fifty Shades Of Grey, click here for the detail!
  24. The 4-hour Chef, click here for the detail!
Yeah, 24 books and I'd like to collect the series or trilogy or saga or whatever it is. So... anyone? 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow My Instagram

Snap My Code

Snap My Code
Follow Me on Snapchat