Backpack Wishlist

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Happy Wednesday people! Morning folks! I just heard some relatives just past away today. My deep condolences for them and their family as well. I just realize that this morning Jakarta had a hard rain. Maybe it's a sign... 

So around 3 hours to go I will go to my class but I inspired that I need a backpack. (Added to birthday wishlist) So I made backpack wishlist. Here it is:


  1. Cool Girl Striped Backpack, click here to buy it!
  2. New Look Daisy Print Backpack, click here to buy it!
  3. Asos Aztec Backpack, click here to buy it!
  4. Superbreak Jansport, click here to buy it! There's a lot of design but I just choose according to my taste


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow My Instagram

Snap My Code

Snap My Code
Follow Me on Snapchat