Shoes from NastyGal Summer Picks Favorite

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Heyy shoes lover!! Did you already prepare your summer shoes? Here's my shoes summer picks favorite from NastyGal (again because I mesmerize by this website!) And I pick these shoes because you can combine with a cute socks. In here Indonesia, especially Jakarta, some people really worry about getting darker. I know for your another country from us getting brown skin is very healty right. Well, that's human never satisfied. So, Indonesian people, again, you can combine these shoes with cute socks that can protect your skin. I love the number 2 and 3. Oh btw, oxford shoes for summer? Why not? Here they are!


  1. Disty Platform Sandal, click here to buy it!
  2. Spacer Platform Sandal, click here to buy it!
  3. Who's That Girl Oxford, click here to buy it!
  4. Edie Jelly Sandal, click here to buy it!
  5. Coltrane Cutout Boot, click here to buy it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow My Instagram

Snap My Code

Snap My Code
Follow Me on Snapchat