Juju Shoes Summer Picks Favorite

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Morniiing from Jakarta! The summer still in here. And I know the perfect shoes to wear in this summer! JUJUSHOES. Love the design at the first sight, colorful, fashionable, and how come you're not in love with these too?  At the first I choose sandals but well it's kinda mainstream. But hey, Jujushoes darl! Here's my summer picks favorite. You can buy from asos it's on of worldwide fashion online shopping. 


  1. Juju Jellies Fisherman, click here to see the detail!
  2. Juju Jellies Fisherman, click here to see the detail!
  3. Juju Jellies Maxi, click here to see the detail!
  4. Juju Jellies Maxi, click here to see the detail!
  5. Juju Jellies Babe, click here to see the detail!
  6. Juju Jellies Babe, click here to see the detail!
Isn't that lovely? And perfect for your summer? Hell yeah! Come to the partyy and bring your beers say cheers people!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Follow My Instagram

Snap My Code

Snap My Code
Follow Me on Snapchat