Music Video of The Month (K-Pop)

Sunday, June 16, 2013

I do adore her CL who is the captain of 2ne1!! Since the very beginning and since for the first time! She's my inspiration! She's really too gorgeous! Her fashion, her voice, her attitude, all of in her body! I MEAN I LOVE HER!!!! Oh my, ok stop Win, you sound like creepy. Hahahahha. In this video, BIGBANG join this video. Isn't that too cool to see? Hahahaha

Ok, I'm not Sistar fans but this video like wowed me. Pretty sexy oh my fav is BORA! hahahahahha 


So, what do you think? Well, I love Korea since I was in elementary school. Love watched korean drama but not so addicted until it's senior high school, but I was not into Korea again since end of my Senior High School because it's too mainstream. But I will always love 2NE1 always. But if it's too mainstream you know me right? And love watching Running Man. LOVE LOVE LOVE! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow My Instagram

Snap My Code

Snap My Code
Follow Me on Snapchat