June Star Wars Books Wishlist

Saturday, June 08, 2013

Hey hey people! It's Saturdayyyy~ That means all my projects assignments should be done! OH MY! But hello, I'm stress out so... I cheer my self up to make a wishlist. It's been a long time right? I will give you so much wishlist after all the projects done. Ok? So I've looked so many Star Wars stuff into my wishlist. Oh God! It's too adorable. I can't resist myself to buy it. But, hello! It's wishlist I hope I will got a lot of money. Just wishing it. Hahahahha. I'm talking too much so here they are!


  1. Darth Vader and Son Flexi Journal [Diary], click here to buy it!






2. Star Wars: Darth Vader and Son (Chronicle): Jeffery Brown [HardCover], click here to buy it!

3. Star Wars: Vader's Little Princess [HardCover], Click here to buy it! Please look the trailer! Hahahaha

4. Star Wars: Jedi Academy [HardCover], click here to buy it!


5. Darth Vader and Son 2014 Wall Calender, Click here to buy it!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow My Instagram

Snap My Code

Snap My Code
Follow Me on Snapchat