Adidas Sport Shoes Wishlist Picks

Sunday, June 30, 2013





  1. BBNEO Ho-Top Shoes, click here to buy it!
  2. BBNEO Raleigh Mid Shoes, click here to buy it!
  3. BBNEO Hi-Top Shoes, click here to buy it!
  4. BBNEO Raleigh Mid Shoes, click here to buy it!
  5. Amberlight Up shoes, click here to buy it!
  6. Basket Profi Up Shoes, click here to buy it!
  7. Basket Profi Up Shoes, click here to buy it!
  8. Jeremy Scott P Sole Shoes, click here to buy it!
  9. Jeremy Scott Wings 2.0 Shoes, click here to buy it!
  10. GLC Shoes, click here to buy it!
  11. GLC Shoes, click here to buy it!
  12. GLC Shoes, click here to buy it!
  13. GLC Shoes, click here to buy it!
  14. GLC Shoes, click here to buy it!
  15. Adi MC Low Shoes, click here to buy it!
  16. Torison Allerga Shoes, click here to buy it!
  17. Amberlight Shose, click here to buy it!
  18. Hard Court Hi Shoes, click here to buy it!
  19. Hard Court Hi Shoes, click here to buy it!
  20. Top Court Hi Shoes, click here to buy it!
  21. Top Court Hi Shoes, click here to buy it!
  22. Top Court Hi Shoes, click here to buy it!
  23. Amberlight Shoes, click here to buy it!
  24. Top Ten High Silk, click here to buy it!
  25. Adi High Ext Shoes, click here to buy it!
  26. Superstar 2.0 Shoe, click here to buy it!
  27. Orion 2.0 Shoes, click here to buy it!
  28. Orion 2.0 Shoes, click here to buy it!
  29. Orion 2.0 Shoes, click here to buy it!
  30. Orion 2.0 Shoes, click here to buy it!
  31. Orion 2.0 Shoes, click here to buy it! (it seems that the color is already sold out)

Yell-o people!! Yes!!!! ADIDAS! The brand that I could not resist! Those shoes looks awh-some!! I got inspired by Running Man Korea's TV show. Running man... Running shoes.... And Adidas pop up in my brain. So I made a gif as well. I know it's not so good. Well, I'm trying! Hahahahha. By the way Jeremy Scott is really genius person. Look at all his design. I'm drooling. So fascinating! My favorite girl band in Korea, 2ne1, got sponsored by Adidas. I'm just speechless how they look so fashionable with Adidas. Me want!!! So what do you think about my pinks? Isn't that too awesome?! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow My Instagram

Snap My Code

Snap My Code
Follow Me on Snapchat