Anthropologie Spring Favorite Picks

Thursday, April 18, 2013


“Is the spring coming?" he said. "What is it like?"...

"It is the sun shining on the rain and the rain falling on the sunshine...” 
Frances Hodgson Burnett, The Secret Garden


Morning! Well, I will share you again about my picks. It's about spring! Well, my country don't have 4 seasons like others but I picks my favorite for spring from Anthropologie (again) It's so beautiful design, modern simple and also very nice. Well here it is...



  1.  Pogue Shades, click here for buy it!
  2. Mosaic Cateye Shades, click here for buy it!
  3. Ruffled High-Low Dress, click here for buy it!
  4. Lidia Embroidered Dress, click here for but it!
  5. Lacepaint Flared Dress, click here for buy it!
  6. Pleated Lapis Dress, click here for buy it!
  7. Irene Lace Bootis, click here for buy it!
  8. Casablanca Slingbacks, click here for buy it!
  9. Dally Dotted Wedgers, click here for but it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow My Instagram

Snap My Code

Snap My Code
Follow Me on Snapchat