OFFICE FAVORITE

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hello everybody! It's me again. Well of course who else? #slap. So today I will share you about my favorite shoes in office. Yeay! Hahahaha. Here's my pick:


  1. Cleata Ankle Boot Silver by Jeffrey Campbell, buy here
  2. Coltrane Buckle Ankle Boot White by Jeffrey Campbell, buy here
  3. Nike Air Force 1 Mid White by Nike, buy here
  4. Seasonal Classic Slip on Zebra Execlusive by Toms, buy here
  5. Kensington Briar 5 Eye Oxford Shoe Fine Tulip Off White Canvas by Dr. Martens, buy here
  6. Charee Ballerina Light Pink Multi by Ted Baker, buy here
  7. Authentic Acid Denim Blue by Vans, buy here
  8. Classic Boat 2 Eye Themed Red Leather by Timberland, buy here
  9. 8 Eyelet Heel Boot Lynn Navy Floral Canvas by Dr. Martens, buy here
  10. Seasonal Classic Slip on Grey Pop by Toms, buy here
  11. Dominique High Heel Black Silver by Jeffrey Campbell, buy here
  12. Lita Platform Ankle Boot Black Leather by Jeffrey Campbell, buy here
  13. Charee Ballerina Black by Ted Baker,  buy here
  14. Elanor 7 Bar Sandal Black Patent by Dr. Martens, buy here
Yeah Jeffrey Campbell, Dr. Martens, Ted Baker, Vans, Toms, Nike, and Timberland are my choices. I'm so in love with all of them. Match in all of condition, am I right? Hahahaha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow My Instagram

Snap My Code

Snap My Code
Follow Me on Snapchat