Birthday Wishlist

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I know, I know, it's still too long and yeah blame me. So next month is my month, me thinks. No it's everybody months but hello, my birthday in there so... Well it's birthday wishes. Hope all of you can buy me this.... Well it's ok if it's not gonna happen. It's just wishes but... well just wishes. (ignore me)  I'm so very thankful for everyone who can buy for me one of my wishes. YOU ROCK! And also it means you are my reader (slap me) Ok here they are:

Oh yes, my dream, long hair, and dye hair. 

Oh yeah digital camera. I don't care whatever it is. But I just want more than 10 megapixels, stabilizer, and so many effects that I can use to.

 
 
 
New earrings and also new rings would be love to in my collection. :p

something useless but it's AWESOME!

Hell yeah, I need this one.

All of them. PLEASE PLEASE!!

vans shoes!!


a new watch. period. 


a neon color please!

Strawberry all the way!

old wishes





well that's all people. too much? just ignore me. I think it's just part 1.. but who knows.. hhahhahha


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow My Instagram

Snap My Code

Snap My Code
Follow Me on Snapchat