Saving Money!!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Well hello there! I should save my money for thiiis!! Why? Because yesterday I had a little conversation with my dream partner Melati Sabrina. We're talking about this! AND I SHOULD SAVE MY MONEY FOR THIS! Hahahaha. Well, I've already seen this picture since I'm tumblring so much... So let's check it out~




I WANT THIS COLOR SO MUCHHH!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!


It's too mainstream for me, but it's ok.. I wanna dye my hair and I want keep my dark hair. So I should consider the color that I should combine. Yeah, the first photo is kinda good for me~




Two color that I want, Purple and Blue. Do you think its match with my dark hair and my skin color? Oh forgot it. Be confidence~ Lalalalala~

The photos from www.tumblr.com and www.weheartit.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow My Instagram

Snap My Code

Snap My Code
Follow Me on Snapchat